Όνομα: CoreTEST.jpg Εμφανίσεις: 2496 Μέγεθος: 55,3 KB

Core TEST Testosterone Booster

Core Test is one of the most popular testosterone boosters on the market and a great bodybuilding supplement. I have personally used Core TEST and I found it to be one of my favorite supplements ever. I am planning a Bioforge + Core TEST stack as my next test booster cycle after I give the finish up my Pink Magic (which I got free to test). The bodybuilding community has always had a pretty high opinion regarding this supplement and I still see it recommended and discussed all the time. As with all Testosterone boosters it is worth noting that it is pretty accepted knowledge that the older you are the more you can benefit from these supplements due to declining testosterone levels. Unless of course you have abnormally low testosterone levels to begin with.
Core Test contains:
-4 g of sodium D-aspartic acid
-75 mg of 3-desoxy, 7-keto DHEA
-300 mg of Coleus forskohlii root extract (20% forskolin)
-1500 IU of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
D-aspartic acid (DAA) is contained in endocrine glands and the testes and Core claims that the correlation between DAA and testosterone production has been clinically documented. I’ll let you research that for yourself.
3-desoxy, 7-keto DHEA is an anti-aromatase and anti-estrogen and Core also claims that it is an anti-cortisol.
Coleus forskohlii root extract (20% forskolin) is said by Core to promote fat loss and regulate the endocrine system and they claim it increases testosterone production.
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is included in this supplement because research has correlated high vitamin D levels with high testosterone levels.
IF you are going to try out a test booster then Core TEST is a great option. People react to these supplements very differently and some work for some people and not for others. That being said, this is a great one to try.