PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : Μασάζ μυών

RUHL
31-01-08, 20:34
http://forum.bodybuilding.gr/viewtopic.php?t=2335&sid=9081b06852d34affd371bafb6d70f767

--

Παντως μου αφησε μια απορια στο βιντεο σε καποια φαση που της εκανε ο τυπος πολυ δυνατο μασαζ και ελεγαν κανει καλο στους μυις και θα μεγαλωσουν ετσι?? τι γνωμη εχεται?

Gasturb
31-01-08, 21:00
General benefits of massage therapy

Benefits to your muscular system:

Massage increases the blood supply and nutrition to your muscles.

Massage helps your muscles recover more quickly from exertion and fatigue.

Massage relaxes your muscles, effectively reducing spasms, tension and cramping.

Massage reduces and breaks down adhesions (knots) and fibrosis.

Massage stretches your connective tissue.

Massage helps to re-establish your proper muscular tone.

Massage reduces your muscle and soft tissue pain.

Massage supports increased work capacity and encourages your metabolism.

Massage helps to prevent muscular atrophy (wasting from injury and paralysis).

Benefits to your skeletal systems:

Massage improves the circulation and nutrition of the joints and helps increase your range of joint movement.

Massage reduces joint strain and compression through releasing tight muscles and tendons.

Massage increases the ease and efficiency of your movements.

Massage helps to increase the retention of nitrogen, phosphorous, and sulphur in the bones and this aids in fracture healing.

Benefits to your circulatory systems:

Massage increases the nutrition of the tissues via an increased exchange of fluids and materials.

Massage, via the mechanical actions on the soft tissues, produces a dilation of the blood vessels which helps to improve your circulation.

Massage helps to reduce the lack of blood and by direct pressure and stimulation reduces pain due to the irritation of nerves that control your circulatory system.

Massage enhances the elimination of the waste products of your metabolism.

Massage helps to reduce any swelling and contusions.

Massage increases the number of red blood cells in your circulation.

Massage has the overall effect of lowering your blood pressure and reduces your pulse rate.

Massage facilitates tissue healing through the enhancement of circulation.

Massage increases tissue fluid and assists lymphatic circulation thus reducing swelling and enhancing the immune and filtering activities of this system.

Massage increases both your venous and lymphatic flow

Benefits to your nervous system:

Massage can have a sedative, stimulating or even exhausting effect on the nervous system depending on the type and length of treatment given.

Massage stimulates the touch, pressure and proprioceptive receptors of the skin and underlying tissue.

Massage helps to balance the autonomic nervous system.

Massage relaxes the muscles and helps to re-establish proper tonus through its effect on the neuromuscular reflex pathways.

Massage is known to affect the neurotransmitters of the brain and increase endorphin secretion in particular (natural painkillers).

Massage can help reduce nerve entrapment through the release of soft tissue or muscular binding.

Massage can reduce nerve root compression caused by muscular tension.

--

Δεν είνια τυχαίο που το κάνουν όλοι οι pro

RUHL
31-01-08, 21:04
Does it help in bodybuilding do you use it ?

:green:

RL

Gasturb
31-01-08, 21:10
There are also other reasons about it but i wrote down only the ones useful for bodybuilding. Read them carefully mother.. lover and think before making another question! :green:

No i dont, i need a chick by my side :green:

Gt

PS :?

--

Benefits to your digestive and excretory systems:

Massage aides the normal movement throughout your alimentary canal assisting with many dysfunction's through its stress releasing effects.

Massage increases the excretion (via the kidneys) of fluids and waste products of protein metabolism, inorganic phosphorous and salt in normal individuals.

Massage can facilitate elimination through the large intestines by mechanically stimulating peristalsis and improving tone.

Massage stimulates peristalsis and can reduce cramping or spasm in the digestive tract.

Benefits to your Skin:

Massage helps to reduce tension in the skin and adjoining tissues as well as increasing its circulation and improve its nutrition.

Massage depending on the medium used to apply it can help to re-moisturise, and soften dry skin.

Massage can help with some skin conditions like eczema, but please check with your Doctor to make sure that what you have is not contagious.

Benefits to your respiratory system:

Massage deepens and normalizes the breathing pattern through relaxation, and release of tension in the breathing structures, both the rib cage and the muscles of respiration.

Massage can help to relieve congestion in the lungs through percussive and compressive movements.

Massage increases the action of the heart, stimulating the blood flow to and from the lungs, helping with the elimination of waste and the absorption of oxygen.

:lift2hand:

RUHL
31-01-08, 21:38
That was a joke. I saw already jay and Ronie use it 1 a week

I dont mind a chick massage me .I know one chick she is :bowdown: :bowdown: and she does massages I recommended her to you if your :chinese: dont have any broblems with that :smash:

:green:

RL

ioannis1
31-01-08, 23:44
τι λετε ρε παιδια; :???:

Gasturb
01-02-08, 01:15
ο γιαννης εχασε την μπάλα :lol:

I know one chick she is :bowdown: :bowdown: and she does massages I recommended her to you if your :chinese: dont have any broblems with that :smash:
μέγα ντροπη! δεν κάνω τέτοια πράγματα εγώ :| - θα μου πεις λεπτομέρειες στο msn μετά dont worry :green:

RUHL
01-02-08, 02:41
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: το εκαψε ο γιαννης :lol: