PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : PreRace (First Endurance)

Lao
13-08-11, 15:14
https://www.firstendurance.com/nutrition/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/r/prerace_large.png

PreRace is a revolutionary new pre-exercise supplement developed to provide endurance athletes with a potent mental and cardiac jump-start prior to races or workouts. The Pre-race formula provides all the necessary ingredients needed to increases mental stamina, increases time to exhaustion, increases maximum workload, improves mental clarity and increases oxygenation of muscles. Features include caffeine, taurine, qurcetin and a proprietary neuro-stimulant blend. PreRace comes as a flavor free powder which can be added to any pre-exercise or during exercise drink, like EFS. PreRace Clinical Study on a 40k Time Trial.

- Nitric Oxide system increases time to exhaustion & improves performance
- Clinically effective doses of citrulline malate & taurine to enhance cardiac output & performance
- Improves mental acuity & enhances focus
- 200mg of caffeine & quercetin to boost maximum workload

PreRace is a revolutionary new pre-exercise supplement developed to provide endurance athletes with a potent mental and cardiac jump-start prior to races or workouts. The Pre-race formula provides all the necessary ingredients needed to increases mental stamina, increases time to exhaustion, increases maximum workload, improves mental clarity and increases oxygenation of muscles (1,2,3,4). Features include caffeine, taurine, qurcetin and a proprietary neuro-stimulant blend. PreRace comes as a flavor free powder which can be added to any pre-exercise or during exercise drink, like EFS.

"Since I started to use Optygen and PreRace in 2007, I’ve captured all three Grand Tour titles. Based on these results, OpytgenHP and PreRace will certainly continue to be part of my daily racing and training routine."
–Alberto Contador

"I started using PreRace in the Tour de France last year and take it in time trials. I don’t drink coffee so when I take Prerace, I really feel it, it’s a huge boost. I find even half a scoop is enough for me."
- Levi Leipheimer

IMPROVES CARDIAC OUTPUT & PERFORMANCE

PreRace is designed to stimulate the Nitric Oxide (NO) system, increase time to exhaustion and improve performance (1). NO improves blood flow, clears lactate and delivers more nutrients to working muscles. Citrulline Malate and Taurine have been shown to enhance cardiac output leading to numerous endurance enhancements (2) .

INCREASES MENTAL CLARITY & FOCUS

This Pre-Exercise supplement also improves cognitive function and mental clarity through CNS stimulation (6). PreRace is formulated with a proprietary Neuro-stimulant blend that contains diMethyl amino ethanol (DMAE), metabromine and catechin to improve mental acuity (5,6). This special Neuro-stimulant blend works synergistically with 200mg of caffeine and quercetin to improve time to exhaustion and increase maximum workload (7).

Warning: Consult your health care professional before use. Discontinue use if dizziness, sleeplessness, tremors, nervousness, headaches, heart palpitations or tingling sensations occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of the reach of children. Begin use with one half the recommended dose to assess your tolerance. Improper use may be hazardous to a person’s health.

References:
1. Citrulline Malate Promotes Aerobic Energy Production in Human Exercising Muscle. Bendehan D, Mattei JP, Ghattas B, Confort-Gouny S, Le Guern ME, Cozzone PJ. Br J Sports Med. 2002 Aug;36(4):282-289

2. The influence of a taurine containing drink on cardiac parameters before and after exercise measured by echocardiography. Baum M, Weiss M. Amino Acids. 2001;20(1): 75-82.

3. Effect of Malic Acid Salts on Physical Working Capacity and its Restoration After Exhausting Muscular Work. Dunaev V, Tishkin N, Milonova N, Belay A, Makarenko S. Farmakol Toksikol (1988) May-Jun; 51(3):21-25

4. Janeira MA et al. Citrulline malate effects on the aerobic-anaerobic threshold recovery and in post-exercise blood lactate recovery. Medicine Science Sport and Exercise, 30(5), abstract. 2006.

5. Pfeiffer C, et al. Stimulant effect of 2-dimethylaminoethanol; possible precursor of brain acetylcholine. Science 126(3274):610-611, 1957. [1]

6. Dimpfel W, Wedekind W, Keplinger I. Efficacy of dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) containing vitamin-mineral drug combination on EEG patterns in the presence of different emotional states. European Journal Medical Research 8(5):183-191, 2003.

7. Ivy JL, Costill DL, Fink WJ, et al. Influence of caffeine and carbohydrate feedings on endurance performance Med Science Sports and Exercise. 1979; 11;6-1.

Use Directions: Mix one heaping scoop into EFS Energy drink or your favorite pre-exercise drink. Consume 30 to 45 minutes before exercise. Begin use with one half the recommended dose to assess your tolerance. Improper use may be hazardous to a person's health.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 scoop (4800mg) or 1.5 tsp or 6cc or 6ml
Servings per Container: n/a

Amount Per Serving %DV

L-Taurine 3000mg
Citrulline Malate bonded 2:1 1000mg *
Quercetin 350mg *
Neuro Stimulant Proprietary Blend: DiMethyl Amino Ethanol, Caffeine Anhydrous**, Metabromine, Catechin 570mg *
Malic Acid (from Citrulline Malate) 300mg *

Έχω ακούσει πολύ καλά λόγια για αυτή την εταιρεία (έχω ανεβάσει και άλλα προϊόντα της).

Το παρόν μπορεί κάλλιστα να χρησιμοποιηθεί και από bodybuilders, I think...

Tasos Green
13-08-11, 15:24
η quercetin τι ειναι...?

Lao
13-08-11, 15:36
η quercetin τι ειναι...?

Αντιοξειδωτικό.

Tasos Green
13-08-11, 15:44
α οκ:thumbup: ... δεν φαινετε παντος και τιποτα τρελο... extract πρασίνου τσαγιού μου φαίνεται με ταυρινη και κιτρουλινη.

Lao
13-08-11, 15:54
α οκ:thumbup: ... δεν φαινετε παντος και τιποτα τρελο... extract πρασίνου τσαγιού μου φαίνεται με ταυρινη και κιτρουλινη.

Μερικές φορές η απλότητα είναι καλό πράγμα. :P

Στα σοβαρά, απο τέτοια προϊόντα δεν είμαι ιδιαίτερα σχετικός. Ωστόσο, γνωρίζω μερικά άτομα που κάνουν ποδηλασία, τρέξιμο και bbing και πίνουν νερό στο όνομα αυτής της εταιρείας. Έχει την φήμη ότι εξειδικεύεται σε προϊόντα που βελτιώνουν την αντοχή και τις επιδόσεις, κυρίως σε αθλήματα όπως ποδηλασία, μαραθώνιο κτλ...