PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : Slim FX™ (Athletic Xtreme)

Devil
07-10-11, 04:16
Our goal with Slim FX™ was simple - to create a little wonder pill that lasts for up to 12 incredible hours, toastifies the appetite, delivers loads of clean and jitter-free energy, flat-out makes you feel good - all day long - enhances productivity at work and school, and helps you melt away the pounds. It's like 12 amazing hours of AWESOME, all wrapped up into one little pill!

What the Slim FX™ Testers Had to Say

Wayne Crandall - I have had the chance to try Slim FX for the first time. Slim FX is a great product. It has helped me out a lot in my training. I was able to stay focused and I had a lot of energy through out the day. There were no side effects, which made me very happy. I was able to drop weight. This gave me the edge I needed.

Joe Beasock - I was looking for something to give my energy throughout the day while helping me lose a little fat. Slim Fx™ was the answer! I lost 6lbs, had energy all day long, and best of all - no crash!

Andrew Berg - I have to say Slim FX™ worked better then I thought it would. I have tried all of the AX diet or energy supplements that have been released and I have to say this lives up to AX’s high quality standards. I had no issues with Slim Fx™. The cravings that I had were gone and help me keep my food intake in line. I will stock up on this product and you should too!

David Miller - I tested Slim FX™ for a month and have achieved really significant changes to my physique and my appetite. I am using the gym more regularly. In my short time that I used the product I lost 7 pounds and 3 trouser sizes. My attitude is more positive and my confidence is fantastic. I owe it to Slim FX™ and I thank you.

You’ve Been Waiting Two Years For This!
Once you try Slim FX™ you will realize that the wait was worth it!

While replacing a popular as the original Slim was a daunting task, after testing no less than 6 formulas with live testers, we finally hit upon the perfect new product. There is nothing else like this on the market. Our break through new ingredient 1-MeTIQ increases the brain’s pleasure hormone, dopamine, and quite literally makes users feel like they are on cloud 9 – and to put the icing on the cake – we have now figured out how to make it last up to 12 hours! 1-MeTIQ is also a powerful neuroprotective compound.

Slim FX™ will last you all day long and will literally make you forget about eating, increase your productivity, and will rev up your metabolism to help you shed those extra pounds.

What Will Slim FX™ do for you? Plenty!

It seems almost unfair to put so many BIG THINGS into one little pill.

Increased Energy - Slim FX delivers 12-hours of incredibly long lasting, clean, and jitter-free energy without the crash.

Increased Calorie Expenditure - If you think having all that energy must be doing something to your body, you're right – Slim FX is helping you burn off the calories and pounds all throughout the day.

Suppressed Appetite - Along with vaporizing those calories, guess what – Slim FX obliterates your appetite too so you're eating less throughout the day.

Decreased Weight - As you've already figured out yourself, more energy + faster metabolism + less eating = reduced weight (and a load off your mind). And speaking of your mind …

Improved Mood and Focus - Slim FX isn't just for your body. It's also for your head. Those who have used it invariably report a profound sense of well-being and focus.

BSCG Tested
Like all Athletic Xtreme products, Slim FX™ is tested by the Banned Substance Control Group, which means it is FREE from dangerous, illegal, and banned substances.

WNBF Approved
Slim FX™ is officially approved for use in competition by the World Natural Bodybuilding Federation (WNBF), one of the most prestigious Natural bodybuilding, fitness, and figure organizations in the World today.

GMP Manufactured
Slim FX™ is manufactured under strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) conditions - the same conditions used in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products, foods, diagnostics, and medical devices.

καινουργιο παιχνιδακι απο την ΑΧ....:green:

sofos
07-10-11, 10:42
12 hour caffeine :rolf: αυτο τα λεει ολα :bowdown: ισως το metiq να κανει κατι ομως σα στιμ..

Antonis1979
14-01-13, 16:39
Μπορω να το συνδιασω με το Scorch η ειναι πολυ λογω της καφεινης?

just chris
14-01-13, 19:31
προβλεπω πολλες ταχυκαρδιες μ'αυτο το πραμα

Panosss
15-01-13, 15:16
12 hours caffeine;
Κατ' αρχάς πως μπορεί α επιτευχθεί κάτι τέτοιο με μια λήψη και δεύτερον... γιατί κάτι τέτοιο είναι καλό για το ΚΝΣ;

Antonis1979
18-01-13, 16:22
Το ξεκινησα σημερα,αλλα εκανα το λαθος και το πηρα με αδειο στομαχι.. με τσακισε!