PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : Indigo-3G (Βiotest)

sofos
15-01-12, 14:21
http://www.t-nation.com/img/store/i3g.jpg
http://www.t-nation.com/img/tnn/3catStore/indigo-3g/Indigo3GSF.jpg

Indigo-3G™
Selective Nutrient Repartitioning Agent™

Christian Thibaudeau never wants to go a day without it.

Dr. Ziegenfuss is going to devote the next several years of his career to its further study, and all the original test subjects would do anything to keep taking it.

I'm talking about Indigo-3G™ – and we're not the only ones who are that impressed with its effects. I'll get to that in just a little bit, but first, I want you to know the key factor in maximizing the effects, which has everything to do with why we're all so excited.

Read the following very carefully and really get my point. Only a fortunate few will have access to this very scarce super-supplement. And I want to make absolutely sure that every user experiences the same kinds of shocking effects you're going to read about later in this article.
This should be no big revelation, but just like all other supplements and performance enhancers, Indigo-3G™ has a specific dosing protocol that works incredibly well. So well, in fact, that we have yet to see any failed cases. In fact, we worked hard on determining the correct dosing strategy long before introducing Indigo-3G™ to consumers.

The consensus among all involved with the research was that if we could just get consumers to use Indigo-3G exactly like we were using it – the protocol we found that has the maximum effect on all users – then everyone would become fanatics, just like we are. In other words, it's all about following our dosing plan, to the letter.

But how could we get all users to comply with our researched dosing protocol? Going a step further, how could we help everyone with all of the diet and training adaptations that arise when adding something new to their programs?

εχει τραγικη τιμη παντως:shock:

Devil
15-01-12, 17:47
βασικα... biotest... αρα καμια εμπιστοσυνη σε αυτα που λενε....

και δευτερον.... acai berry μου μυριζει....:green:

Mcstefan7
15-01-12, 19:36
Βασικά τι ακριβώς κάνει αυτο το συμπλήρωμα γιατι δεν πολυ κατάλαβα??

tivadar
15-01-12, 21:38
Και καλα βοηθαει τον οργανισμο να διαχειριζεται καλυτερα τους υδατανθρακες.Δηλαδη αντι οι επιπλεον υδατανθρακες να μετατρεπονται σε λιπος να βοηθουν στην συσταση μυων.Γι αυτο αυτοι που το παιρνουν καταναλωνουν κατι 400+ γραμμαρια υδατανθρακες την μερα.Τωρα πως λειτουργει στην πραγματικοτητα η πατεντα ειναι υπο διερευνηση.Με την τιμη που εχει και να κανει αυτα που υποσχεται....

hunteranimator
28-04-12, 18:50
Aν δεν κανω λαθος διορθωστε με, κατι αναλογο κανει και το αλφα λιποϊκο οξυ, μετατρεπει τον υδατανθρακα σε γλυκογονο αντι για λιπος απο οσο θυμαμαι για καθε 30γρ υδατανθρακα θες 100mg αλφα λιποϊκο οξυ.