PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : I-Bcaa Max (SAN Nutrition)

sobral
20-09-12, 14:42
http://sann.net/images/headers/header.jpg

I-BCAA-MAX

THE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE MESSAGE YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS...

OFF THE GRID NEWS FOR ATHLETES

STOP THIEF!!!

ARE YOU BEING ROBBED OF YOUR PROGRESS?

Okay, so you haven’t drowned in your own sweat and you workout like there’s no finish line. The determination in your heart is big enough to scare away any barking dog or competitor nipping at your heels. Hundreds of squats… burpee’s… power cleans… stairs. Your quads, hamstrings and abs scream for mercy. Racing the stop-watch, you’re locked, loaded and ready to conquer all obstacles.

Hold it right there and superglue your eyeballs to these words. Is attitude and effort all you need? If you think so… you could be in for a serious beat down. Could it be that a shot-gun, haphazard approach to nutrition is setting you up to be robbed of your progress? Are your results being ‘carjacked’, preventing you from reaching the same level as your heroic effort? Yes. Etch that thought in your mind.

Do you feel like the whole subject of nutrition is insane… or, at the very least, a bad case of overload and confusion? You’ve done the Paleo… the Keto… the dried out chicken breasts… the yucky yams and you’re still stuck at the same level? It’s insane.

SAN SCIENTISTS HAVE

‘CRACKED THE CODE’

TO ATHLETIC TRAINING PROGRESS

I-BCAA-MAX

It doesn’t matter if you’re a weekend warrior, a serious competitor or simply want a lean, fit body. Results aren’t going to show up with a “little of this, little of that” approach. Unless you’re supporting your workouts with the right nutritional tools you’re seriously missing out on your full potential. This is NOT just another pre and post workout formula… that’d be like comparing a garage generator to a Nuclear Power Plant. I-BCAA will give you ‘the code’ by:

SUPPORTS NATURAL TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION

OPTIMIZING BODY ALKALINITY

IMPROVING HYDRATION

ENHANCING ENDURANCE

INCREASING RECOVERY

PROVIDING LASTING ENERGY

ENHANCING WORKOUT CAPACITY

The truth about it is––never before has this combination of benefits been wrapped up into one complete supplement. Research confirms that 2 important factors have a significant benefit to athletes involved in any anaerobic sport. Well that is if you’re interested in peak performance. If not, then this is not for you. You can get back to playing angry birds and leave this article to the adults. Oh… you are interested? Okay here they are…

PEAK ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE FACTOR #1

ALKALINE BUFFERING NEGATIVE IONS - MEET PHMODX

Okay you’ve heard about alkalizing but what does it mean to an athlete like you? Well, think about this––what is it that every athlete needs? Energy… Yes. Power… Yes again. Speed… Absolutely! Plus, you need a host of additional, critical skills.

None of these skills can occur optimally when the body is acidic. Why? An acidy body environment results in muscle fatigue. The muscles ability to utilize oxygen––flat out––trips and falls! In fact an acidic environment can cut into your body’s capacity to train and perform exercise.

HERE'S WHY:

The human body is designed to maintain a very delicate pH balance in its fluids, tissues and systems. Take a look at elite athletes. Every biochemical reaction in their body is functioning at a high level. Their blood plasma and delicate fluid that surrounds the cells––are performing well and highly tuned and healthy. This takes place when the delicate acid-alkaline balance is upheld ––it’s a delicate range of 7.35 to 7.45 – which is also known as PH Neutral.

http://sann.net/images/headers/Ph-graph2.png

But wait. Trouble sets in. Stress, over training and the pressures of life mount up. You miss a meal, succumb to cravings, the job, the kids, traffic and you name it. Life happens and it triggers to a gradual acid burden on the body. It’s like trying to run in quick sand––the acidic pH of the body fluids start pulling you down and your system can’t keep up. You can see this taking place even with elite athletes in almost every sport, haven’t you?

So what’s the good news? Glad you asked. The body has a self-adjusting pH ‘thermostat’ that protects us… it’s like wearing…

…ALKALINE BODY ARMOR RADICAL PROTECTION

In fact, bicarbonate is one of the most effective acid buffers an athlete can use. Buffers are substances which are capable of stabilizing pH in the blood, body fluids and tissues. I-BCAA-MAX contains Chelated: calcium, sodium, potassium and magnesium to stop acidity in its tracks…

Emerging research uncovered by SAN Researchers shows that enhanced athletic performance can be achieved with these buffers because warding off acidic build up, enhances your muscle’s ability to use oxygen and thus improving your training capacity.

The benefits of these buffers, known by its proprietary process called pHMODX, are currently only found in I-BCAA-MAX and which are most obvious in heavy anaerobic workouts like, strength training, Crossfit, MMA, sprinting, football, basketball and other endurance sports.

In fact, it took SAN scientists countless hours to work out something no company has been able to duplicate…. EVER. They maintained and stabilized negative Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) of post workout BCAAs coupled with MGG and key elemental cofactors to assure maximum cellular hydration and amino acid uptake.

That brings us to the next factor…

PEAK ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE FACTOR #2

mTOR ACTIVATION (THE ANABOLIC TRIGGER)

Sounds like something out of a Cyborg movies, doesn’t it? I-BCAA-MAX is fueled with pH controlled instantized BCAA’s — formulated at a precise 4:1:1 ratio of the amino acids Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine for maximum pre and post training mTOR activation as well as to fully harness the benefits of the “anabolic window” in post training.

BCAAs are tied to muscle protein synthesis—especially leucine. Recent studies show that the post workout BCAA’s play the primary role in boosting muscle protein synthesis––otherwise known as anabolism. So post workout BCAAs- especially Leucine is in fact considered, anabolic.

Okay… let’s talk about this mTOR activation. mTOR Activation, plays a pivotal role in muscle protein synthesis and flips the switch that ultimately generates muscle growth. This occurs when athletes take a dose of I-BCAA-MAX during and after a workout.

These two factors alone make I-BCAA-MAX by SAN stand out. But just being a little more than the marketplace standard wouldn’t hold muster with SAN’s reputation as the company athletes turn to for outstanding results.

http://sann.net/images/images/headers/mTOR-Graph.jpg/mTOR-Graph.png

ADDITIONALLY:

SAN included a healthy dose of MGG (Magnesium Glycyl Glutamine Chelate) in I-BCAA-MAX. This new Glutamine compound was designed for maximum Glutamine and Magnesium absorption. MGG research conducted on endurance athletes showed reduced lactic acid build up–– thus enhancing workout capacity and reducing DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness). L-Glutamine in its free form is also well documented to support immunity via the intestinal lumen.

Rounding out the formula, I-BCAA-MAX is fortified with patented Zinc for supporting natural testosterone production. Plus, there’s Calcium and Manganese Chelates (TRAACS®) for bone & ligament support. The pharmaceutical-grade amino acid chelates used in I-BCAA-MAX provide complete organic mineral nutrition, giving you greater absorption of the minerals and the best biological advantage. SAN’s custom I-BCAA-MAX formulation is instantized meaning, it instantly dissolves in water leaving no grit or unsightly particles.

The time has come to maximize your workout sessions. Order your supply of I-BCAA-MAX. You’ll be convinced of its positive effects on your hard work and countless training sessions. Make up your mind to become your best. Fuel your during and post workout nutrition with SAN’s I-BCAA-MAX! Order your supply this very instant.

I-BCAA-MAX! HIGHLIGHTS:

INSTANTIZED BCAA’s WITH mTOR ACTIVATING SUBSTRATES AND

ALKALINE BUFFERING MINERALS MATRIX CONTAINING:

MAGNESIUM GLYCYL GLUTAMINE CHELATE, MAGNESIUM GLYCINATE CHELATE, MANGANESE GLYCINATE CHELATE, ZINC GLYCINATE CHELATE & CALCIUM GLYCINATE CHELATE

COMING SOON! Kάτι καλό ετοιμάζει πάλι η SAN...;) αναμένω τα πλήρη facts, θα ενημερώσω.

Devil
22-09-12, 20:29
αρα μιλαμε για 4:1:1 bcaa... λογικα instantized.... και καλα παραπανω leucine για mTOR activation κτλ κτλ....

και απο οτι φαινετε στο κουτι εχουν βαλει και calcium, sodium, potassium ,magnesium , manganese ολα chelated..... απο οτι λενε για buffer και καλα... λογικα κατι θα κανουν....

και βλεπω και καινουργια glutamine.....:green: magnesium glycyl glutamine chelate.....:green:

δεν φαινεται τιποτα σπεσιαλ....

sobral
22-09-12, 23:53
αρα μιλαμε για 4:1:1 bcaa... λογικα instantized.... και καλα παραπανω leucine για mTOR activation κτλ κτλ....

και απο οτι φαινετε στο κουτι εχουν βαλει και calcium, sodium, potassium ,magnesium , manganese ολα chelated..... απο οτι λενε για buffer και καλα... λογικα κατι θα κανουν....

και βλεπω και καινουργια glutamine.....:green: magnesium glycyl glutamine chelate.....:green:

δεν φαινεται τιποτα σπεσιαλ....

δεν θα το έλεγα, είναι αρκετά διαφορετικά από αυτά που κυκλοφορούν. Εξάλλου σε ένα συμπλήρωμα bcaa τι άλλες αλλαγές να κάνουν...δεν μπορείς και πολλά άλλα...
το επόμενο μου πάντως μάλλον θα είναι αυτό: http://www.bodybuilding.gr/forum/showthread.php?20471-Endurance-(Fahrenheit-Nutrition) τώρα που το βρήκα και Ευρώπη ;)

Devil
23-09-12, 01:00
δεν θα το έλεγα, είναι αρκετά διαφορετικά από αυτά που κυκλοφορούν. Εξάλλου σε ένα συμπλήρωμα bcaa τι άλλες αλλαγές να κάνουν...δεν μπορείς και πολλά άλλα...
το επόμενο μου πάντως μάλλον θα είναι αυτό: http://www.bodybuilding.gr/forum/showthread.php?20471-Endurance-(Fahrenheit-Nutrition) τώρα που το βρήκα και Ευρώπη ;)

απαντησες με το λινκ στο τι αλλο μπορουν να κανουν....;)

αντι για απλα chelated minerals μπορουν να βαλουν για buffer COP, b-alanine και phosphates.... απλα θα τους εβγαινε πιο ακριβο λογικα...

αν ηθελα να το αφησουν απλο συμπληρωμα bcaa τοτε τα 4:1:1 θα ηταν αρκετα... χωρις πολλα πολλα μεσα.... και θα εριχναν την τιμη...

sobral
26-09-12, 23:51
http://sann.net/images/supplement_facts/I-BCAA-Max_Ver1-1.gif

εδώ σας έχω.:thumbup:

beefmeup
26-09-12, 23:55
μητσο εχει κανενα νοημα το μπαφερ στα αμινο?
δεν εχω διαβασει πουθενα τπτ τετοιο ποτε..οποτε μαλλον ψιλο αχρηστο εφε το κοβω,σε αυτο εδω περα.

sobral
08-02-13, 23:08
δεν εχω διαβασει πουθενα τπτ τετοιο ποτε..οποτε μαλλον ψιλο αχρηστο εφε το κοβω,σε αυτο εδω περα.

ενα πινακακι σχετικα με την απορροφηση του μαγνησιου αυτης της μορφης που βρηκα απο προιον αλλης εταιριας που βγαζει σκετο μαγνησιο,σε μοφη albion

What are the best forms of supplemental magnesium?
A. Recent research conducted by Albion® Nutrition—the world leader in the science of mineral nutrition—examined the absorption of several different types of magnesium. Their study suggests that buffered magnesium glycinate chelate and dimagnesium malate (the two types of magnesium in Integrated Supplements Bio-Available Magnesium) were better-absorbed than both unbuffered magnesium glycinate and magnesium oxide. Average serum levels of magnesium after the ingestion of each compound is shown in the chart below
http://store.bbcomcdn.com/deploy/images/brands/integrated-supplements/bio-available-magnesium/serum-levels-of-magnesium-chart.jpg

απ ότι φαίνεται το buffer έχει νόημα, δεν είναι μόνο εφέ;) Θένξ σοφέ!

sofos
08-02-13, 23:30
πλεον εχει παντως bcaa για ολα τα γουστα...με nitrates,με cop,με β-αλανινη,με malates κτλπ και σ οτι αναλογια θελει κανεις :turtle::green:

beefmeup
09-02-13, 13:28
απ ότι φαίνεται το buffer έχει νόημα, δεν είναι μόνο εφέ;) Θένξ σοφέ!

ενα πινακακι σχετικα με την απορροφηση του μαγνησιου αυτης της μορφης που βρηκα απο προιον αλλης εταιριας που βγαζει σκετο μαγνησιο,σε μοφη albion

:thumbup:
απο κει κ περα για να γινονταν buffer στα αμινο θα επρεπε αυτο εδω να εχει ενα μπλεντ με τα minerals δεμενα στα αμινο κ οχι 2 διαφορετικα μπλεντ..
με την εξαιρεση της μορφης γλουταμινης που εχει 1γρ,το buffer εδω γινεται στα minerals κ οχι στα αμινο.
μια καλη μουλτι που ετσι κ αλλιως περνουν οι περισοτεροι,στο δινει αυτο.
κ μετα σου μενουν τα bcaa.

Devil
14-02-13, 08:00

οχι....

το να βαλεις buffer γενικοτερα σε ενα συμπληρωμα ομως ναι.... δεν ξερω κατα ποσο θα κανουν δουλεια τα chelated που εχουν μεσα βεβαια... πιο λογικο θα ηταν β-αλανινη,cop,phosphates κτλ....