PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : Whey Protein 80 i-shake (The Protein Works)

Metalhead|T|
17-01-15, 03:16
http://www.theproteinworks.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/s/ishakes---whey-protein-80_14.jpg

Whey Protein 80 i-SHAKE™
Whey Protein 80 i-SHAKE™ protein shake is our best-selling Whey Protein 80 in an innovative i-SHAKE™ shake. Whether you want to sample any of our widely acclaimed all natural flavours, or just throw in your gym bag for the ultimate in convenience, our i-SHAKE™ shakes are ideal.
As we use only premium grade whey protein, no mesh or wire ball is necessary. Simply a few shakes and instant mixing is guaranteed. Each Whey Protein 80 i-SHAKE contains a single 25g serving.
The concept of the Whey Protein 80 i-SHAKE™ originated from our collaboration with Everton Football Club to pioneer what has been dubbed by the media as a 'Premier League First'. When creating a range of bespoke recovery formulas for the first team, The Protein Works™ team were faced with the task of creating an easy to drink, transportable, durable delivery system. So the i-SHAKE™ shake was born and after listening to your feedback for samples to trial more of our innovative flavours we decided to create Whey Protein 80 i-SHAKE™.
Whey Protein Insight
Whey Protein 80 is formulated to be the highest quality whey protein in sports nutrition today. Undenatured and with the highest biological value (BV) of any known protein it's micro-filtered and not heat treated to produce ultra pure protein. This ultimately means each Whey Protein 80 i-SHAKE™ shake mixes easily with any liquid, requires minimal shaking and leaves absolutely no lumps in your shake.

BRAND NEW AMINOGEN® Patented Enzyme System

AMINOGEN® Patented Enzyme System
All TPW™ products are designed using the very latest sports nutrition research and technology. Our best-selling Whey Protein 80 is no different. Whey Protein 80 is now formulated with the breakthrough patented enzyme system, AMINOGEN®.
This revolutionary system helps your body to absorb even more free amino acids locked within Whey Protein 80. This in turn helps build lean muscle, increase lean body mass, decrease body fat and support vital body functions. In essence, AMINOGEN® is formulated to make your Whey Protein 80 even more effective, and at no extra cost!
Read more about the science behind AMINOGEN® Patented Enzyme System.

Whey Protein Powder Explained
Specially looking at Whey Protein 80, whey protein powder concentrate is the most efficient protein for the human body. Research has shown that out of all the protein sources, whey protein concentrate is digested and more easily absorbed than any other protein which is why it is the choice of bodybuilders and athletes. Whey protein concentrate in liquid form gets directly into your system faster than whole food, which is ideal for that "magic hour" post exercise. A protein shake can help recovery, repair and replenishment of muscles for maximum growth after exercise.
Quality Assurance of TPW™ Whey Protein Powder
Here at TPW™, you can have supreme confidence in the product quality and supply source. Each ingredient supplier must pass rigorous audits and checks before being given the TPW™ quality seal of approval. Traceability, quality, and consistency are the three things we demand on every single ingredient. This is our philosophy that flows through every product we manufacture and sets us apart in the world of sports nutrition today. Click on the Product Profile to see full product information for your absolute peace of mind.

NUTRITION FACTS - PER SERVING
Values based on: per 25g serving
Energy (kJ) 420
Energy (kcal) 99
Fat (g) 1.7
Fat of which Saturates (g) 1.4
Carbohydrates (g) 2.4
Carbohydrates of which Sugars (g) 1.9
Protein (g) 19.6
Cholesterol (mg) 52
Sodium (mg) 48

-----------------------------------------------------
Serving Size: 25g
Add 150-200ml of water or milk into your TPW i-SHAKE™ bottle, replace the lid and shake to mix, then consume.
The less liquid you use, the thicker your shake will be, so adjust to suit your own taste.

H κλασσική whey 80 της εταιρίας σε Μπουκαλάκι μιας δόσης,...Κατι που προσωπικά εμενα με ευχαρίστησε πααααρα πολύ,μιας και νομιζω ειναι η μονη εταιρία(αν δεν κανω λαθος) που εβγαλε SAMPLES για να δοκιμαζουμε τις γευσεις που βγάζει(να σημειωθει οτι βγάζει για όλους τους τύπους πρωτείνης που εχει η σειρά πχ naked90,diet whey κλπ ) το ιδιο μπουκαλάκι....

Απλα γεμίζεις νερο το κουνας πίνεις..ίσως οχι τοσο πρακτικο σε σχέση με μια 2κιλη πρωτείνη αλλα πολύ καλό για δείγμα οπως εξαλλου λεει και το ονομα του ...

Το συγκεκριμένο (whey80 ) βγαινει σε όλες τις διαθεσιμες γευσεις που υπάρχουν ,και ειναι το ΙΔΑΝΙΚΟ για οποιον θελει να δοκιμασει πρίν αγορασει ή να αγορασει μια πρωτείνη και να δοκιμασει την επομενη που θα ηθελε..!!!....

:bowdown::bowdown:

(εχω παραγγείλει το jaffa cake απο περιεργεια :green: )