Name's Thanos, 24 years old been involved with the gym/working out some time now could have seen better results but anyway. A little backstory info, was ridiculously underweight, hurts to admit it actually, for a variety of reasons, 49 kilos at the age of 22, reached the brink of self destruction to be honest, i was at a seriously bad condition with my health, could have developed lot of health problems, so yeah as they would say in the states i decided it was time for a change. I (re)started working out eating more, having no idea about proper nutrition of course, by the age 22 and a half or something i weighted 56 kilos, feeling a lot better (first plateau), continued struggling through the whole progress, had to adjust myself eating more and a bigger variety of foods, quit the gym, because the trainer was an ass, restarted the gym after a few months reached 60, glad i did, anyway i am currently 24 and 64 kilos, still got a lot work to do, past 3-4 months started being serious about it, eating right, getting supplements, working out properly (changed gym, praise the lord for that) and yeah..., pretty much that's it. I'm currently stuck on 64 (third and worse plateau), trying to see how the whole calorie thing works, a lot of frustration lately because of it, feels like i'm stuck on tar. Strange metabolism, something between ectomorph-mesomorph due to health/stomach issues makes the whole process more difficult, at the moment trying to increase my daily intake of calories, still sorting out the whole fat/protein/carbohydrates percentage matter.

That's it pretty much i guess.